Implemented /marry command

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by LeilaAndStitch, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeAndAon

MeAndAon Champion Partier Elite

/marry Lei- I mean yes I totally agree with this! I think it'd be a fun little thing for role plays and just creative in general!

• Like Like x 1
  2. CartoonishlyEvil

CartoonishlyEvil Senior Moderator & Feedback Team Leader Staff Member Senior Moderator Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    CartoonishlyEvil
    Honestly I have only had negative views on how systems like these being implemented, however from the start of this thread I've known this community can be different and more friendly than other servers I have seen with similar mechanics. So might as well right? I mean worst comes to worse if we get a couple of break outs of drama, staff could act accordingly, and if it's many large drama outbursts, it could just be removed, it shouldn't be such a huge integration that it would take a week to remove, it should literally take a few minutes tops unless the server or operator is having issues.

tldr; There really shouldn't be any issues with this system based on how it is presented, along with Gaurav's planned editions, and if there is issues with it, staff could handle accordingly based on the severity.

3. Tommy :(

Tommy :( Ultimate Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Tcmmaso
    I don't think is a bad idea, but at the same times I think it would bring fight with people ( example: people fight to who should marry one). And there are already ''fights'' of a person with another person and the .marry thing would bring more of them ( this is what I think..) it would be a great idea but for me is a no

4. Deanveloper

Deanveloper Ultimate Partier Hipster

Minecraft Username:
    Deanveloper
    I feel like the whole marriage command is a good example of "if you don't like it, don't use it". Similarly to RPs, the only outside effects of marriages would be "marriage advertisements" which shouldn't be nearly as bad as RP advertisements.

"Mocking marriage" is just a kinda lame argument against this. Causing drama is the only good argument against this really, but if there's drama "because of the marriage" ... it wasn't really because of the marriage, it was because the two people weren't getting along in the first place

If people get divorced, it's gonna be fallout of drama that had already happened, not the thing that causes drama

• Like Like x 2
    • I Disagree I Disagree x 1
  5. Tyler

Tyler Mythic Partier

Minecraft Username:
    FattyFergie
    This is the most messed up suggestion I've ever seen, implement it!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.