RDMing in Murder

Discussion in 'General' started by oppanko, Sep 18, 2015.

?

Do You Think That When Someone Shoots 250 Innocent Players, They Get A Ban?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2015.
  1. Yes

23.1%
  2. No

69.2%
  3. I Don't Care, I Don't Play Murder :P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 250 Isn't Enough! Decrease It!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They Deserve A Chance. Maybe Increase It

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oppanko

oppanko Champion Partier VIP

Minecraft Username:
    alfie2876
    Ok, so Murder is a fun game and all, but RDMers (Random Death Matching) Really ticks me off. This Needs A Punishment; ASAP. It makes the game frustrating, annoying, and just not fun. Especially When You're The Murderer, You Can Be Just About To Win, But NOPE! Some Irritation Comes Along And Ruins It. Above I Have A Poll. For You To Decide. What Do You Think Should Happen?

After about a month of the poll being up, i'll Post another one, with the more frequent answers

If your answer isn't on the poll, feel free to comment it

2. DylansaurusRex

DylansaurusRex Extreme Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    MasterDylan1360_
    No point. Just the randomers play the way they want too... If someone randoms to many people... Who Cares it's just a game . Yes I dislike randoms, but u have these people ( Me ) who play murder quite a bit.. And sometimes ur suspicions are a little off ( I know mine are ) so u shoot the wrong person. U shoot 250 players cause ur Suspicions is wrong. Then guess what I person who didn't random gets banned.

3. SharaMMG

SharaMMG Legendary Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    SharaMMG
    If people rdm too much, they have very low karma. That means they have to collect more emeralds to get a gun, and they can't be gunner/murderer. I agree that rdming is annoying, but people make mistakes. So I don't think people should get banned for that.

4. Dizzeh

Dizzeh Mythic Partier Hipster

Minecraft Username:
    Dizzeh
    Well. I voted no.

First off, I'm at like 170 innocent shootings so um… I don't really want a ban thank you very much.
    Secondly, shooting innocents isn't punishable, and if it was it wouldn't be a ban.
    Lastly, there are many people who play murder a lot and that would mean all their stats would raise (games played, murder wins, etc) and that will include innocent shootings. If you play murder a lot, your innocent shootings will raise, and when it gets to 250 POP. Au revoir murder players.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BooLoo2012

BooLoo2012 Dragonball Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    Howelleen
    I voted no because of what dizzy said. You don't have to random shot to get 250 inno kills. You could be an amazing murderer player and have 300 of em! It's just because someone said it was a person and it wasn't or your suspicions are just off.

6. ThunderCam777

ThunderCam777 Ultimate Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    ThunderCam777
    Honestly, I don't think someone should be banned if they kill 250+ innocents in their lifetime. I think someone should be banned if they say, shoot every innocent in a game, except the murderer. (I'm not talking about like 3 ppl.. Like 10 IN ONE GAME.) Because like others have said, altogether wouldn't be sufficient. Then again, there will be that one good guy who accidentally shoots a few, and might get 250 innocent shots, and he shouldn't be unfairly Banned... But if someone shoots 10+ innocents in one game, that guy should be banned, because he just shoots because he can.

And as others have said, If you shoot innocents, you will lose Karma. Once you get into the negatives, you have a 0% chance to spawn with the weapon, and it takes you more and more emeralds to get a weapon and to upgrade it. I don't know if there is a emerald MAX that you can reach, but one time i got into the negatives and I had to get 6 emeralds to get a weapon, and then soon after I had to get 7 emeralds to get it. It probably increases the further negative you go, but I do not know if there is or is not a max.

• Like Like x 1
  7. oppanko

oppanko Champion Partier VIP

Minecraft Username:
    alfie2876
    I Totally Agree With You. I'm Going To Take Down The Poll; Put New Answers On It, And See The Votes Then ;)

8. nighty

nighty Mythic Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    nightly_
    I voted no.

Randoming is part of the game, or else the developers wouldn't have added it in. Besides, if they shoot all other players except the murderer, who cares? It's part of the game! Randomers shoot an innocent, and they get punished, but not with a ban, mute, or kick. Unless they are teaming with the murderer, it doesn't matter.
    Even if they shoot anyone in sight, the only punishment that will be given is just a loss of Karma depending on how many innocent players they shot.

9. $$$

$$$ Legendary Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    eGorls
    I will consider that many rdms is not a ban. Thats why karma is there to punish them when they go around shooting random people they see. I've seen people with over 400 rdms, but karma came along and didn't let them have the gun anymore. Most rdms are from on accident or when people get in my way. My vote is no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.