Meme Commissions!

Discussion in 'Art and Graphics' started by Spirits, Jun 4, 2019.

?

Rate my services!

1. Brilliant!

75.0%
  2. Great!

12.5%
  3. Good stuff!

12.5%
  4. Average...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Low Effort

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. wtf are these stolen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Spirits

Spirits Heroic Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    MyNameIsSpirits
    When I was young, I spent all my time on the internet, searching for something, anything that would fill my dark empty soul. And after years, I found it. Memes. The ultimate art form.

Edgy ones, dank ones, normie ones, you name it. I'll make any meme you ask me to, as long as you follow my format:

Forums Username (so I can send you the meme easily, if you change your name in the meantime PLEASE tell me!)
    Content (basically what you want the meme to be about, say "I want to jokingly insult my friend! [obviously specify said insult, don't do anything inappropriate here for pz] or "I want to relate something I did at school to this Endgame scene!")
    Format (this is optional. The format of a meme is what image it actually uses. This could be a movie scene, or an old school image. You could even send me your own image if you like! If you decide not to specify a format, I'll choose what seems most fitting.)

If you'd prefer not to make your interests public, you can start a conversation with me or DM me on Discord (my username's in my signature). Here's a couple of examples of memes I've made:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  2. Am II-//

Am II-// Heroic Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    Bandiito_
    • Like Like x 1