Rejected Bubble Tag

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Powda_Da_W1nd, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Powda_Da_W1nd

Powda_Da_W1nd Hyper Partier VIP

Minecraft Username:
    ImmaSliceOToast
    This is not an original idea, the original idea can be found here.
    Basic Idea:
    Instead of there being 1 seeker and however many hiders, this game is the other way around.
    There will be 1 hider and multiple people. The hider has 15, or possibly 30, seconds to find a hiding spot. Once that time is over, the hider will be frozen inside their bubble of particles. The seekers have a few minutes to find the hider and get inside their bubble. Once a seeker has entered the bubble, they will become a hider.
    So basically, gang up tiggy (gang up tag) but inverted.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Don't Implement Don't Implement x 3
    • Should Implement Should Implement x 1
  2. yani

yani Legendary Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    BlueBunnie
    This is really similar to Sardines and I have a feeling another server has took such a simple game like this already and implemented it. I think, though, if we add more twists and tweeks to this, it would be a good game.

I am still unsure of my decision though, so I’ll stay neutral.

3. Powda_Da_W1nd

Minecraft Username:
    ImmaSliceOToast
    I've actually never heard of sardines before, I'll see if there are any tweaks I can add to make this more unique. ;)

4. Pheko

Pheko Active Partier VIP

Minecraft Username:
    Pheko
    The game would probably run very fast if it were everyone against one person. Maybe due to it's suspected length it would be a better addition to Party Games/Arcade Games, since those games don't take a long time and you can play many small rounds of different games within it.

Another suggestion is that if this were to become a gamemode on it's own, then there could be 3 timed rounds within a game. My idea is that the 3 rounds would have a time limit. So if the hider gets found, a new hider will be chosen and the timer will be reset. This would happen twice before the game ends.

5. AVenomoose

AVenomoose Legendary Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    AVenomoose
    This would be quite a fun game to play and I think the hider should get 45 seconds to find a decent hiding spot and while the seekers are waiting they could fly around the map as if they were spectating (They cannot see the hider by the way)

6. Powda_Da_W1nd

Minecraft Username:
    ImmaSliceOToast
    I like the idea of the seekers flying around, looking for spots the hiders might be in, but 45 seconds I feel could be a bit long.

7. AVenomoose

AVenomoose Legendary Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    AVenomoose
    Maybe 30 seconds then. But they do need a bit time to find a good hiding spot and if they finish before the time limit, they could click a button that'll be in chat for the hider only, which will release the seeker

8. jedijoe

jedijoe Senior Moderator & Feedback Team Leader Staff Member Senior Moderator Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    jedijoe_
    Hello, and thank you for your suggestion. Due to this gametype no longer existing on the network, this suggestion is now being automatically denied. Apologies for the inconvenience