Feedback Add More Text Channels On Discord

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by inezie, Jan 20, 2018.

1. inezie

inezie Ultimate Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    inezie
    Add More Text Channels On Discord
    On the discord server, there's only the lounge area to talk about different PZ related things. I think we should have some more text channels to post more off-topic related things. Here's what channels I believe PZ should have.

Why?
    I believe that adding more channels would expand the PZ's Discord community and help more members reach out to more people.

#Self-Promo Channel
    This channel would be strictly for PZ related things, e.g. sharing links to forum posts or your forums account.

A Channel For The Games
    There should be a chat for discussing different things in different games or just saying something like, "hey come join Murder13 to play with us!!" All of these games would have different channels (#Murder, #FreezeTag, etc.) and I believe it would be an easy and quick communication place for members.

#PZ-Chat Channel
    Since there's already a lounge I believe we should have a discussion area for just PZ related chat while still having the lounge where you can talk about almost anything.

That's all the chat ideas I have for now. Feel free to share your feedback. :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Don't Implement Don't Implement x 5
    • Should Implement Should Implement x 1
  2. Etgar

Etgar Legendary Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Etgar_
    There are a few more channels in our Discord Server. Some channels that you have suggested already exist. We have a #bot_zone where everyone can use bot commands. #art_graphics where players can post their art.

I doubt we'll be adding #Self-Promo as players can already share links related to PZ in #lounge. And about the "Channel for the Games" suggestion, I'm afraid it would make the group a bit too cluttered. But anyways, we won't punish a player for saying something like "Anyone wanna play Murder?" in #lounge. (Unless they spam etc.)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  3. inezie

inezie Ultimate Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    inezie
    Oh yes sorry haha I wasn't verified until after I posted this that was my mistake. I removed them.

4. AVenomoose

AVenomoose Legendary Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    AVenomoose
    I'm going to have to say no, the reason there isn't more channels to chat and talk in is because it would get cluttered and look unprofessional. -1

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Sam_Sam

Sam_Sam Champion Partier VIP+

Minecraft Username:
    Oofsies
    ehh idk about this one