1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running!

Get up to 60% off at store.mcpz.net!

General Provide Support for Toolbars in 1.12.2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jason_Stott, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Jason_Stott

Jason_Stott Devoted Partier

I feel that this server should support the newer versions. I have many things that I could bring into this server, provided that I can use the toolbars (Do note that all of these items should be completely within your rules.)

Maybe that's just me, though...

• Don't Implement Don't Implement x 3
  2. squid legend

squid legend Champion Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    SquidLegend
    The reason they were removed in the first place is because too many people abused them to create crash items and such.
    Nothing has changed about the ability to, and considering how many people did it we're most likely not bringing them back

• Like Like x 2
  3. Amandq

Amandq Legendary Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Amandq
    As stated above, 1.12+ hotbars were used to crash the server (anvils with large data tags, glitched ender pearls, speed items, etc). I use to use these for bringing custom heads into PZ, but with the HDB there isn’t a need for it.

I don’t understand what you mean by that. 1.13 and 1.14 items aren’t supported because the server is based off of 1.12 (not 1.13 or 1.14) The server now runs off of 1.12 (previously 1.8). They have a lot of support for the new versions being they have a lot of items accessible from 1.9 forwards which were previously inaccessible (elytras, end-stuffs, concrete, etc).

TL;DR: I do not agree because a lot of crashes and bugs resulted from 1.12 hotbar glitches.

• Like Like x 1