Party Games Feedback!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kirstree, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirstree

Kirstree Network Management Staff Member Administrator Hipster

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 28
    Minecraft Username:
    Kirstree
    [​IMG] Hi y'all!

Party Games has been released out of beta and we'd really like to know how you think it can be improved. All responses are wanted.

For those who don't know, PG are a bunch of small- 1 minute games, that are quick and fast, check out our older thread to see some of the game types here. *some games have been rebranded since this thread

Although we do have a new PG since this thread and it's called Tetronimo!

We really need some feedback from you guys to see what we can improve, if you all could put your feedback underneath here that would be great!

In the comments below;

What do you like? What do you think could be changed? Do you like the maps? If so, why?

Love, Administration

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hobali

Hobali Champion Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +232 / 5
    Minecraft Username:
    Hobali
    Overall, I love Party Games, there's just one problem that bothers me. During the Hole in the Floor maps, players can fly and see the direct route to the hole before the game even starts.

I think if we didn't have the ability to fly during the maze maps, it would make it a lot better. People can find the exits/drop points easily via flying before the map begins, which gives players the unfair advantage of being able to see the direct route before the game even starts. It would work better if people were stuck, or couldn't move from their positions until the game starts. It would make the game a bit fairer and more fun to play.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  3. krystelle :)

krystelle :) Ultimate Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +141 / 1
    Minecraft Username:
    Mollai
    Never had a chance to play it :( ever time i join theres absolutly no one there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. pamhalpert

pamhalpert Heroic Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +1,841 / 5
    Minecraft Username:
    mrspamhalpert
    So far, I absolutely love PartyGames.

The only thing that I have to say about is exactly what Hobali said. Almost every game that I've played, at least half of the players flew upwards to see where it was and some almost made it down to the second part. It just really isn't fair to the players who play it correctly and fair, because they have a big disadvantage if everyone flies and already know where the checkpoint is.

• Love Love x 1
  5. ilyalexthicc

ilyalexthicc Active Partier VIP

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Minecraft Username:
    ilyalexthicc
    I've never got to play party games because nobody plays it which makes me sad so i never get to experience it

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Zheattacker

Zheattacker Champion Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Minecraft Username:
    FqllenLove
    I have noticed, in the maze games, you can get stuck in holes, so you just have to wait. I think this should be fixed, other than that it is great

7. BabySuperMan

BabySuperMan Champion Partier

Ratings:
    +98 / 17
    Minecraft Username:
    BabySuperMan_
    Feels too messy, it just needs a small clean up, making the leaderboards look nicer and overall gameplay more competive and more fun. It still feels like a beta GameMode and that the developers just coded something random and put it on the network.

The hot potato maps are just too open, the mini games overall could have some jukeboxes playing music in the background to not make everything quite and boring.

8. Emviar

Emviar Dragonball Partier VIP

Ratings:
    +1,657 / 38
    Minecraft Username:
    Emviar
    Unfortunately, I've never been able to play Party Games. Every time I log in to the server, Party Games is completely empty and no one joins it after me.

9. KateIsOffline

KateIsOffline Heroic Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +677 / 18
    Minecraft Username:
    KateIsOffline
    A solution to nobody playing would be to join even when nobody is playing. The main reason people don’t join is because they see that nobody else is playing, either. Soon enough, more people will start to join and kickstart the cycle.

Not a suggestion for staff but for players ^^^

• Like Like x 1
  10. _KatOG

_KatOG Newbie Partier

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love Party Games! Wish it was more popular tho :( Keep up the good work and I hope too see much more new games in the near future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.