My PartyZone book has concluded

Discussion in 'General' started by Aventasaurus, Apr 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aventasaurus

Aventasaurus Heroic Partier Hipster

Minecraft Username:
    Aventasaurus
    After 5 years, 3 months and 10 days, my staffing time with PartyZone has come to a close.

There's no one to blame for this, no thorns in my side and certainly no grudges that I hold. I simply find it's time for myself to move on from moderating and to find different things to invest in.

I have enjoyed the time I had, and I'm sure it'll take a while to get used to having less to do, but I find that as the real world expects more from me, the digital world will have to take the hit, which today belongs to PartyZone. All the staff I've seen come and go, with new ones to take their place. I've seen the network change hands numerous times. I've seen all the changes that go on behind closed doors (we even used to do moderation stuff on Skype), but for now my door is closing and being locked behind me.

I'll be around sometimes, but I cannot guarantee it's frequent. To those that hated me, I'm sure you'll be glad I'm gone - but I did my best to keep the network what it was expected to be. I hope everyone finds fun where I once had it, and keep the world around you positive.

I wish you all the best, both network and player side. <3

• Love Love x 13
  2. Liindy

Liindy Heroic Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    Liindy
    Thank you Av for all the work you've done on PZ. I wish you the best of luck on your future.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Cattt

Cattt Senior Moderator & Feedback Team Backup Leader Staff Member Senior Moderator Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Cattt
    The team is going to miss you a lot Av! Nevertheless, I'm glad to see you're moving forward to bigger & better things outside of PZ. It takes a lot of courage to do that, especially since you've been apart of the network for so long and to see it change from the very beginning. Thank you for dedicating so much of your time and effort to PartyZone- it's never gone unnoticed. Take care and I hope to see you around, it was fun working with you. <3

4. fizz

fizz Mythic Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    fizznathan
    jeez it's crazy how long you've been here as a staff member
    also, I don't think anyone disliked you but if they did I will kick their booty, you are such a kind person and I'm glad you were involved with PZ - I always admired how determined you were and how long you stuck around, but as all good things do, it must come to an end at some point. good job on sticking around for as long as you did, you were a great staff member, and still are an even greater person c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.