Event Ideas!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Dizzeh, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Dizzeh

Dizzeh Mythic Partier Hipster

Ratings:
    +4,150 / 21
    Minecraft Username:
    Dizzeh
    [​IMG]

Hey Partiers!

With the new and improved Event Team, we're starting afresh! A new 'Event Ideas' thread for all your amazing thoughts! If your idea is chosen, you will receive 10,000 coins on the Network. You're allowed to add on to someone else's idea, but if their idea is chosen, you will not receive a prize.

Please use the following format in commenting your idea so that it is easier to look through!

FORMAT
    IGN:
    (Your in-game name)
    Title: (Title of your idea)
    Idea: (Description of your idea)

TIME TO THINK CRE-A-TIV-LY!

• Like Like x 8
    • Love Love x 4
  2. jedijoe

jedijoe Senior Moderator & Feedback Leader Staff Member Senior Moderator Elite+

Ratings:
    +845 / 22
    Minecraft Username:
    jedijoe_
    Ign: jedijoe_
    Title: Discord Emote Contest
    Idea: For an event that isn't bound to a holiday (Maybe PZ's anniversary?) We can host an event on the forums, in which members can create potential emotes for the discord server. Top three or so get added into the discord server, and a small handful of coins, or other prizes. Remind users that the recommended aspect ratio is 1:1, and recommended resolution is 512x512

Users should probably be informed that submitting the emote would give PZ the right to decide whether or not to use it, no assumptions should have to be made.

This idea can also be opened up to holidays as well, for a seasonal emote thing

• Like Like x 7
  3. Ikonium

Ikonium Ultimate Partier VIP+

Ratings:
    +105 / 6
    Minecraft Username:
    Ikonium
    Ikonium
    Copycat
    A person (mostly an event team member i think) will display a small build for some seconds (by using W/E I think).
    4 persons will have to remember the build and they will have to reproduce it in a limited time (~1m).
    After 3-4 rounds, the person who did the less mistakes on every builds will win.
    In case of a draw, a last round will be setup with a medium or big build. If there's still a draw after all, the finalists will both get a reward (because they did a great job :v)

No this isn't like the speed builder from MPlex >:c

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lizzy Wolf

Lizzy Wolf Devoted Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +54 / 1
    Minecraft Username:
    00__Wolf__00
    Ign: 00__Wolf__00

Title of Idea: ~Impersonation~

Description: Each player would empersonate there favourite staff member and try to act like they as best as they can. Staff would also pick out there faveourites out of everyone who empersonated them and the winners would be picked like that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spirits

Spirits Heroic Partier VIP+

Ratings:
    +370 / 10
    Minecraft Username:
    iAmSpirits
    IGN - H1DD3N_P0W3RS
    Title - Egg Splat
    Mainly for the Easter event. Players have an infinite number of eggs that they can throw at others. Every time they hit a new player their score goes up. You only get a point if you haven't egged that player before. The top 3 with the most score win prizes, which I'll the Event Team decide if it gets chosen.

• Like Like x 2
  6. bILLIb0Bj0E

bILLIb0Bj0E Experienced Partier VIP

Ratings:
    +20 / 4
    IGN: bILLYb0Bj0E
    Title: Derp Day!!
    Idea: There should be /warp derp for an entire week, where all the staff members derpify their Minecraft skins!!! (I can help with that!:)) There can be derpy skin competitions!! Statues of staff members with derpy skins!! People will finally get to unleash their inner derpiness!! Let's make Party Zone a derpier place to be!! Below are some derp styles, for inspiration!! Make PZ Derpy again!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. MerryLiz

MerryLiz Hyper Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Minecraft Username:
    MerryLiz
    MerryLiz
    Doodle Day!

So, we'll have a /warp doodleday and on that special day, we'll be led in front of a big whiteboard kind of thing. Everyone will get a chance to go up and draw something according to the item/object they are assigned. Kind of like those doodle guessing games you see :eek:
    -Love MerryLiz

• Love Love x 2
  8. Exagora

Exagora Event Team Leader Insights Leader Elite+

Ratings:
    +2,532 / 20
    Minecraft Username:
    Exagora
    IGN: Nagmerries
    Idea Title: April Twist

Seen as Easter will be set on April fools this years, maybe we could add a little twist to an Easter egg hunt?

Idea -
    Adding onto the event which occurred last year, maybe this time, we can add a little “April fools twist” on Easter. Just to mess with people.
    On Easter Day ( April first ) it could have a message pop up in your stats saying “All of the eggs have fallen out of the basket” and something like “Try again!” After it, making players try recollecting all their eggs, and panic slightly.
    At the end of the day, when you check your stats, all the eggs you had will reappear and be added with the amount of eggs collected during that day, along with the message “April fools”.

What happened last year? -
    Last year we had an Easter egg hunt where we collected around 26 eggs, and the people with the most eggs at the end of the hunt received prizes. There was also a raffle, which you could enter based on how many levels you managed to get from collecting the eggs. The more eggs, the higher the level ( and chance of winning something in the raffle ). This should be the case this year, except with the added on ‘April fools twist’.

If I didn’t include something or did not explain something, ask me. If you have anything to add on, go for it! :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jeon Jungkook <3

Jeon Jungkook <3 Champion Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +270 / 1
    Minecraft Username:
    LanceMclain
    My Ign is ShootingStqrs
    My Account is Deciding not to work right now sorry,

Anyways ,my idea was to make it almost like Pacman but instead of running from ghosts you would run from an evil version of the Easter bunny while collecting eggs as Points so not only do u have to get points but you will have to be careful not to be eaten as being eaten could take away 5 points for example. ( these are all Ideas xD )

Thanks! ;3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bit

Bit Ultimate Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +313 / 7
    Minecraft Username:
    Biitcoin
    I must say, I really enjoy this idea. Quite detailed and seems like an innovative and fun addition to our current events. :) Awesome suggestion!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Exagora

Exagora Event Team Leader Insights Leader Elite+

Ratings:
    +2,532 / 20
    Minecraft Username:
    Exagora
    IGN: Nagmerries
    Idea Title: Christmas Mobsters

( Inspired by The Night Before Christmas. )

The traditional havoc, and mob hunting events are absolutely amazing, but what if we connected the Halloween event to a Christmas event to make things a bit more spicy?

-

Idea -
    For Christmas, maybe we could have a small event outside of Havoc. The idea is, that the mobs from Halloween have invaded a “Christmas Town” setting. The goal is to remove them all and take them back to Halloween town.

How Would This Work? -
    At the start of the event, when you login first, a message could pop up, for you, saying, “The Mobs Have Returned To Steal Christmas! Hurry Up And Stop Them, Before It’s Too Late!” Just as a little fun ‘storyline’.
    It’s like a mob hunting in the lobby for Halloween, except it’s decorated for Christmas. I also added the idea of collecting them and returning them ‘home’ like with the Christmas event, where you collected presents and dropped them off into a bigger present box, according to colour. So, basically, every time you kill a mob, you receive a skull ( like you did in the present collecting event ) and you can drop it off onto a tree ( with pressure plates ) which triggers a message saying “You’ve Returned A Mob To Halloween Town.” and have it added to your stats.
    ( Eg. Skeletons are skeleton skulls, which you will receive after slaying them, which you can then drop off to the ‘portal’ to Halloween town. )
    Sounds complicated?
    Let me simplify it!
    The Halloween mobs are respawning and your job is to collect them, and then drop them back off to Halloween town, which could be a tree with a portal in it that you drop their heads in, by “slaying” them.

How Does This Tie In With The Halloween Event? -
    ( Storyline )
    So, the Halloween is a mob hunt, and basically you’ve killed all of those who have invaded the normal world during this occasion. The mobs are tired of this yearly “slaying” spree, and want to come back for Christmas, ruining it in the process. You’ve all slayed these mobs before, and it’s time to take them back to where they came from. Christmas isn’t their time.

Prizes? -
    For Prizes, I can really only imagine 1st, 2nd and 3rd receiving major prizes, for collecting the most mobs/all the mobs.
    There also could be a raffle based on stats levels aswell? Each level counts as one raffle ticket. The more tickets, the higher the chance of winning something in the raffle. The prizes for the raffle could be completely random, but better depending on the order of which your name is pulled out.
    Maybe you can win a gadget for collecting all the mobs, as well?

If you don’t think I explained something properly or are still confused about something, go ahead and ask me! Feel free to add anything on. :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  12. JefferyTheFlyingCow

JefferyTheFlyingCow Experienced Partier

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -=(+)=-
    IGN: eviebot
    Title: Costume Contest
    Idea: Everyone could dress up as a character from a movie/show, And there would be a /warp contest where there would be skin comps and people could try and guess who the person was dressing up as, And they had to act like that character, And there would be a build battle where they built the character they were being. This could be a halloween event or just a normal event.

-=(+)=-
    IGN: eviebot
    Title: Poetry Day
    Idea: There would be a /warp poetry and there would be a poetry wall where people could write poems Ex. (Poem) -(your username) The Event Team would pick the best poem and that person would get a prize. Be-what-you-want-to-be.png

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  13. TimeLord

TimeLord Heroic Partier VIP+

Ratings:
    +487 / 92
    Minecraft Username:
    B117
    IGN: I don't have much care for 10k so no thanks and wish not to say.
    Title: Forum game(not that creative sorry <3)
    Idea: As many events have either been in discord,ts,Twitter, twitch, and the actual Minecraft server. Instead maybe give forums some credit with a forum game. This could be a retro recreate game on the web such as Dragon warrior/Dragon quest 1. Or a secret you have to find through the forums that starts either by the event thread showing where to go or simply giving a riddle to it. The end result would be to beat the game/ find the secret and you get into a draw.

This will promote the forums more and give forums more attachment to the server and network besides just suggestions, questions, or information on New updates.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Maurice

Maurice Experienced Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +22 / 2
    Minecraft Username:
    Mauriiceee
    FORMAT
    IGN: Kaizre

Title: Hide and seek
    Idea: There will be one starting hider [Mostly a staff member] this person will seek others at a special warp, if the seeker found u have to help the seeker, if the seeker have found everyone in 10-15 minutes they will win, if the hiders won't be found in 10-15 minutes they will win the event. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • I Disagree I Disagree x 1
  15. eDaughterCxppy

eDaughterCxppy Newbie Partier

Ratings:
    +2 / 3
    IGN: eDaughterCxppy
    Title: A build contest, whoever wins gets a rank (VIP-Elite+)

Idea: So 1st place gets Elite+ and it progresses downwards until it's just VIP and then after that no one gets a rank. K bye

IGN: eDaughterCxppy
    Title: An all-nighter contest

Idea: You have to stay up all night (12 am-6 am+) and to make sure you're on you have to be in ts3 and you have to say something every 1/2 hour or type if you can't talk. Whoever lasts the longest should get a rank.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2018
    • I Disagree I Disagree x 2
  16. Phenix

Phenix Ultimate Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +361 / 6
    Minecraft Username:
    1Phenix
    I think this might be a bad idea, as to some people have school in the morning or church or whatever, mostly staff and (possibly if we have any) 14+ year olds would be able to get this, and some younger kids might not be able to do this, due to parents saying (most likely) No, you're not staying up all night just for this minecraft rank that's dumb. Or the kid would most likely (unless they were good then yayay) get in trouble and risk it allowing themselves to not have the pc for a while or something. Don't ask that's what I came up with. There's also the fact that some people might do this and not do much the next day. Just saying my friendly person.

This I think is okay, better than the All-Nighter one.

• Like Like x 1
  17. xshawtybadx

xshawtybadx Champion Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +17 / 7
    Minecraft Username:
    xshawtybadx
    IGN: xBeSadx
    Title: An Ultimate Skin Competition
    Idea: So I think the winner would just get 1000 party points because nobody really gets many of those and the spots in the skin competition would be about 15-20 spots, and I think there should be 2 rounds. One the lowest of party points and next 1000 party points.

Thank you for hearing my suggestion,'

xBeSadx

• Like Like x 1
  18. MeowFluf

MeowFluf Champion Partier VIP

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    Minecraft Username:
    PugOLantern
    IGN: heqrt_
    Title: 1k PZ Discord members Design Contest
    Idea: So when we hit 1000 members this is gonna happen: When you log onto MCPZ you will get a message in chat saying: Did you hear we've hit 1000 members on Discord? Click here to participate in a special event!

So you clicked the link and it sends you to the PZ Discord and there will be a channel called: 1k Members Design Contest! Theres also going to be a submissions channel (like the emote contest) So this contest is for creating a new design for MCPZ. You may be thinking, what type of design? Any! The format can be Something like this (ill give an example:

IGN: Dizzeh
    Design: New discord logo
    :picture of logo:

or

IGN: Liillii
    Design:New forum layout (idk whaty else to put as an example XD)
    :picture of layout:

Hope you like my idea!

19. Etgar

Etgar Legendary Partier Elite+

Ratings:
    +2,963 / 21
    Minecraft Username:
    Spookgar
    I feel that it will just be a copy of the emote contest. Which will be too repetitive in my opinion. I do like the idea but from my perspective, we don't need to have 2 drawing contests (both of them having a connection to Discord) in a row.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Oakey

Oakey Heroic Partier Elite

Ratings:
    +768 / 13
    Minecraft Username:
    ProjectOakey
    FORMAT
    IGN: JustPeculiar

Title: 3x coins in downgrade
    Idea: This idea is to be used to try to get some players in the other game modes around PartyZone and not just on creative and murder, and this could also be continued with other game modes too, such as splatter, arcade games and party games(when released). This can also work with club XP when it is released and it is an official thing...

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1