1. Hey, Guest! There is currently a Summer sale running!

Get up to 60% off at store.mcpz.net!

General [BOOSTER] Tag in game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amandq, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Amandq

Amandq Legendary Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Amandq
    I’ve noticed a lot of players have boosted the PZ discord, however I have not noticed any perks to come from boosting. A perk to nitro boosting the PZ discord could be a [BOOST] or [BOOSTER] tag in game. Ideally, it would be blue in colour (&b) to match the discord tag that it gives. Just a little suggestion, but if this was implemented I would definitely give PZ discord a boost.

(INB4: “What happens if you lose nitro/boost another server after a week?” You should still be able to keep the tag. You boosted the server (even if it was for a limited time) which helped out the discord. Also, it would be to hectic to code a plug-in for removing the rank according to your discord tag).

• Should Implement Should Implement x 3
    • Don't Implement Don't Implement x 3
  2. Summmy

Summmy Builder Builder VIP

Minecraft Username:
    Summmy
    Like the idea but I think personally it should remove the tag after the time you stopped boosting the server... Only reason being because maybe a plugin like that wouldn't be as hard as it seems, probably need to get all the discord data of the user if the player has boosted the server or not and then just update the players in-game perks once the user has/stopped boosted.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Amandq

Amandq Legendary Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Amandq
    That’s fair. I know nothing about coding, I just don’t want the Devs spending all of their time on a tag instead of more important things like the upgrade to V2.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Etgar

Etgar Legendary Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Etgar_
    I like this idea, however I think the suggestion should be added once the discord gets more boosts because in my opinion, it'll be useless to create a tag for 3 players, since we're still at level 1.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Grizzly

Grizzly Heroic Partier Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    GrizzlyPanda
    As much as I do think the idea is nice I don't see this as one we should do, because if someone boosts the server, then stops they keep the tag, at least till it is removed from what they can use, and if it gets removed from there tags it may not get removed from the fact they are using it. I feel this may cause some unnecessary issues due to it only being 3 people boosting the server. This may be nice if we had more people boosting and we knew they were going to keep up the boosting, but for now my vote it -1.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aluux

Aluux Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator Elite+

Minecraft Username:
    Aluux
    I love this idea, however I think it'll get complicated if we do add and remove the tag, as if someone boosts the discord, then stops boosting, then boosts again etc it may get confusing, although not many people to boost the discord. Agreeing with the above as well, if there were more people boosting it could work better however I don't think its worth adding for a minimal amount of people at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ABennn

ABennn Mythic Partier Elite

Minecraft Username:
    ABennn
    Based on what Summy was saying, it seems like a plug-in for this wouldn’t be that hard. Which means you wouldn’t need to manually remove and add the tag on people.

Of course a plug-in is not a top priority, V2 still is (as stated by Amanda).

Also in agreement with Etgar.

+1

• Like Like x 2