Official PartyZone forums
Hey there, Partiers!
It’s that season of the year, where the air gets chilly and filled with frights. Zombies and skeletons lurking every corner in the night… it’s almost Halloween! The Event Team is hosting a spooky scary story contest too! You will be given two weeks to complete and submit the story. (10/15/2018 - 10/29/2018)
Players will be given the opportunity to submit a written story based on one of the three given prompts (themes). You will have to follow a prompt out of any three listed below for the plot of your story. Other than that, you can make the story about anything!
In order to compete, you must follow all of the rules below:
• You must be the owner of the story.
• Do not include gory or inappropriate topics in your stories.
• Stick to the prompt, don't write about fish swimming in the clouds.
• One submission per author and one author per submission.
• The story must have been written between the 15th and the 29th of October.
• Stories must not be plagiarized or too similar to another's.
• Additional help will not be permitted.
• You may not submit for a friend.
• Standard PartyZone forum rules apply.
If any of these rules or standards are broken you will be disqualified from the contest.
The spooky prompts are….
- Starting with; ‘A chill was sent down my spine as I felt it loom behind me
- Monster in the closet
- Ending with; ‘...the world escaped my grasp as everything around me faded, I was gone.
Hiyahey, y'all! Natman comes with news... The winners of the poetry contest have been chosen!
Thank you all for your patience while waiting for the results! I will admit, every entry was written fabulously. You are all so incredibly creative!
As you all probably know, we, unfortunately, can only select 2 people per category to win a prize. A super special congratulations to all whos poems made the cut! Without further ado--
Thank you all so much for participating! All of the writings submitted were stunning. The stories they told were beautiful in every way, lifting you up and down in an exhilarating fashion. The songs held a musical heart that pumped out a beat that can hardly be matched. This contest will go down as one of our best yet all because of you guys. We would love to see you all back competing in our next competition! Make sure to read below for information about prizes.
Everyone who achieved 1st will receive...
Page 10 of 62